Category 4 : Award for the best Banking Website
This prize is dedicated to the Bank having the most outstanding /featured website. Participants will be evaluated on the basis of the distinction/uniqueness of the website design, the extent of its conformity to the policies and standards in relation with the banking websites and its adoption of the international best practices in the field besides the easy access to the services and information.
- Uniqueness/Outstanding of the website design: techniques, tools, and the uniqueness of the front-end design (user Interface)
- Quality of the services and information on the website and their usefulness for customers/users
- Used languages (to reach a big number of user categories)
- Interactivity with customers : the possibilities provided by the banks in their direct relationships with customers
- Usability and Ergonomics (the good organization of icons and links to enable users to access the different components of the website in a smooth and fast way while taking into consideration the special needs of elderly people and persons with disabilities)
- Digital trust and Cybersecurity (the extent of the conformity of the Website to the cybersecurity requirements and the protection of personal data and information of users